Finding my own passion and path to good health led me to become a qualified accredited Health Coach and Nutritional Therapist.
In a world that makes good health difficult to achieve and unnecessarily complicated, my role as your Health Coach is to remove the complex and provide a simple and personalised route back to sustainable health, on your terms.
Instead of one-size fits all approach to wellness, I will listen to you and your needs and support you. Providing motivation and energy, I will support you to make and sustain powerful, positive choices, in easily achievable steps tailored to your needs and lifestyle.
90 Programme – what will Health Coaching give you?
I work with tired, low energy clients who want to take back control of their health, feel less stressed and avoid burn out. We do this by looking at what you can add into your life, dealing with blockers and obstacles along the way so that improvements are sustainable, easy and fun.
• Weekly sessions (1-hour one-to-one)
• Identify your wants, needs and obstacles
• Work on tools to remove that obstacle
• Focusing on a transformational change to build in new habits that are lasting
If you work with me, you will:
• Find the balance which suits you
• Become an expert in your own health, rather than become a patient
• Find a simple way to get your health back on track
• Develop the tools and support to take back control of your health
Health coaching can also be provided to companies wishing to enhance their wellness programmes.
Health Talks & Workshops
Whether for your client, colleagues or interest group, I am experienced in delivering empowering health and wellness messages which will leave participants on the right track to making positive health and wellness changes. My talks and workshops leave the audience with key strategies they can immediately use in their day-to-day lives. Delivery can be over lunchtime, an afternoon workshop or seminar.
Choose from several wellness topics (which can be tailored for your group)
• The basics for optimum nutrition
• Kick the sugar, kick-start your energy
• Lifestyle medicine for energy
• Find your own path to health
• Stress management & focus
• Why looking after yourself should be top of your agenda
Certified Health Coach (Feb 2017) - Health Coach Institute
Nutritional Therapist (Level 5) (2016) - Health Science Academy
BA Hons Business
MA in HRM
Member - International Coach Federation
Member - UK Health Coaches Association